Solibra System Montage
Your experts for large-scale photovoltaic systems.
SOLIBRA System Montage GmbH - Your experts for large-scale photovoltaic systems.
Solibra System Montage GmbH is a provider of photovoltaic system solutions and services. We offer turnkey solar systems solutions to a global customer base. Thanks to the competence of our managers and employees, who have many years of experience and expertise in the solar industry, we have successfully positioned ourselves as EPC company in the market. We have concentrated on turnkey MegaWatt solar systems and thus offer our customers high-quality services from planning through construction to commissioning.
Solibra System Montage GmbH has been active on the international solar market since 2009 and was spun off as a company from Solibra GmbH in 2010. Since this spin-off, our company has already installed capacities of over 500 megawatts. Solibra System Montage GmbH is headquartered in Koblenz am Rhein and is a dynamically growing company.
Since Solibra System Montage GmbH is a privately owned company and the shareholders are operationally active in the business, decisions can be implemented promptly. Due to the given flat hierarchy structure, we can act quickly, flexibly and competently adapt to the rapidly changing market conditions.
Our Services for You
• Analysis and selection of suitable locations
• Technical planning and yield estimation
• Provision and management of
due diligence processes
• Planning and calculation of the
• Creation of qualified construction time planning
• In-house planning
• Specialized electronics engineers and
• Electrotechnical design of the overall system for
open space and rooftop systems
• Support and advice on the organization and
structuring of financing
• Advice on the choice and establishment of the
operating company (SPV)
• Creation of business plans with
• Assembly is carried out by our own
experienced and highly qualified team
• High-quality installation even under tightest
deadlines (32 MW - construction time: 7 weeks)
• Maintainance and Replacement Service
• Infrared inspection with high-end
equipment by FLIR®
• Regular checks and continuous
• Fernüberwachung der Anlagenleistung
• Characteristic measurements
• Web-based yield and performance monitoring
• Complete security system